Slitting equipment is also called a slitting machine or slitting line.
As China's domestic market and related overseas developing countries attach importance to infrastructure and civilian technology, the continuous development of global manufacturing is an indispensable part of the processing of related materials. This includes the slitting and processing of materials, and the related slitting equipment has become an indispensable complete set of equipment.
What is a slitter? Slitter refers to a device that longitudinally cuts and slits wide rolls of material. Each industry has related slitting equipment according to its own material characteristics. Now we use a scope to categorize and understand.
1. It is used for slitting of metal coils (such as aluminum alloy, alloy steel, stainless steel, iron, copper, etc.), mainly used in metal processing industries (stainless steel product factories, steel market operators, rolling mills, electronic appliances, automobiles, stamping parts, etc.)
2. Strips used in leather, cloth, plastic, film, and other related industries;
3. It is used for paper tape, which must be used in the paper packaging industry at present. Due to the popularity of consumer goods, this kind of equipment is very common in the market.
Features of metal slitting machine
It consists of an uncoiler (unloader), leveler, guide positioning, slitting equipment, winder (rewinder), and so on. Its main function is to cut a wide width into a narrow width along the set length direction to prepare for other processing operations in the future.
Advantages of metal slitting machine
Reasonable layout, simple operation, high degree of automation, high production efficiency, high working precision, can process all kinds of cold-rolled, hot-rolled coil, silicon steel sheet, stainless steel plate, color plate, aluminum plate, metal coil package after electroplating or painting.
Maintenance and maintenance of slitting machine
Before using the automatic slitting machine, check the main components and add lubricating oil. When the automatic slitting machine is disassembled and inspected, it is strictly forbidden to use improper tools and unscientific operation methods.
Thoroughly clean and inspect the slitting machine every two weeks; if the automatic slitting machine is shut down for a long time, all bright surfaces must be wiped clean and coated with anti-rust oil, and the plastic cover will cover the whole machine. If the automatic slitting machine has been shut down for more than 3 months, it should be covered with moisture-proof paper on the anti-rust oil. When the work is done, clean the equipment carefully, and wipe and lubricate the exposed friction surfaces.
1. The electrical part should be cleaned and inspected regularly, and hidden dangers should be cleaned up in time.
2. The daily maintenance of the steel slitting machine should be in place. The standard is to level, clean and clean (no dust and debris) in place to ensure that the sliding parts of the equipment are in good condition.
3. The rotating parts should be stopped for regular and irregular inspections (especially the real-time monitoring of wearing parts should be stopped). Implement regular adjustment, regular replacement, reversal, and careful recording to achieve the purpose of extending the service life of the equipment.
4. Improve the technical quality and level of operators. As for the operation of controlling the local area, it should be controlled by a special person, and should not be carried out without authorization.
The above details the principle and daily maintenance of the slitting machine. If you want to know more or want to buy a metal slitting machine, please contact us.
Hengli is a professional slitting machine manufacturer. Our company's R&D department is a national and provincial scientific research project such as Zhejiang Province's key technological innovation and provincial key high-tech products. Our company also has more than 10 innovation patents and nearly 30 practical creation patents. As one of the national industry standard-setting members, we have core technologies and core products with independent intellectual property rights.