The silicon steel sheet slitting production line cuts the silicon steel sheet of the specified width into the required strips with the required width for the transverse shearing of the laminated sheets. The equipment for this work is the slitting production line. The silicon steel sheet slitting production line mainly consists of a feeding uncoiler, guiding device, rolling shearing machine, testing device, tension table, receiving machine, loading and unloading trolley, etc.
During the use of equipment, if there is an improper adjustment, some failures will occur in the production line, resulting in some damage to the product. Below we will briefly introduce common fault phenomena, causes, and solutions.
Common Faults, Causes, and Solutions
The Strip Width Is Unstable.
This phenomenon is caused by the fact that the cutter on the cutter shaft of the rolling shear machine is not fastened. Stop the machine to check the cutter, and then tighten it after adjustment to cut out a strip with a qualified piece width.
Strip Material Burrs Exceed the Standard
1. The strip burr exceeds the standard after rolling shearing The main reasons for the strip burr exceeding the standard after rolling shearing are as follows:
(1) The cutting edge of the tool is not sharp, and the burrs on the strip are continuous; if the cutting edge is defective, the phenomenon is manifested as intermittent bright spots on the burrs on the strip. At this point, the tool should be re-sharpened.
(2) When the tool gap or overlap is large, the burrs on the strip appear to be continuous, and there is a slight turn-up phenomenon. In this case, stop the machine for inspection and readjust the tool gap.
2. The burrs of the strip passing through the tensioning device exceed the standard. If the burrs of the strip passing through the tensioning device exceed the standard, it is usually caused by the strip laterally pressing the isolation plate during operation. There are two reasons for this phenomenon:
(1) The flatness of the isolation disc and the straightness of the shaft on which the isolation disc is installed are not good, and the radial runout of the isolation disc is too large when rotating, causing the strip to laterally squeeze the isolation disc during operation. In this case, check the flatness of the isolation disc and the straightness of the shaft on which the isolation disc is installed, and then adjust it so that the radial runout of the isolation disc is less than 1 mm and the distance between the discs can be avoided by properly adjusting the distance.
(2) When the local thickness of the strip is slightly different, it can cause the airbag placed on the tensioning device to make the local pressure uneven so that the running strip will laterally squeeze the isolation plate during this process. The situation should adjust the upper and lower pressure plates on the airbag, change the way of arrangement, and increase or decrease the number of pressure plates to make the local pressure of the airbag even.
3. The bending of the strip means that the straightness of the strip after shearing is greater than 0.2mm/2m. There are mainly the following reasons:
(1) The pressing plate on the movable guide in front of the slitting machine is too tight, which can cause the strip to bend. The pressing amount of the upper pressing plate of the movable guide should be adjusted so that there is a certain gap between the upper and lower pressing plates, and the silicon steel sheet can pass through smoothly.
(2) The upper roller of the driving roller is not parallel to the lower roller, which causes the strip to deviate during operation and causes the strip to bend. The bushings on the cylinders on both sides of the driving roller should be adjusted so that the upper driving roller is parallel to the lower driving roller. At this time, the strip will not deviate during operation and the bending of the strip can be avoided.
4. The strips are not collected uniformly The strips are not collected uniformly, which means that the end faces of the strips are not neat after being collected by the winder, and the deviation is above ±2mm. This phenomenon is often caused by the following reasons:
(1) The reel busbar of the winder and the guide roller busbar of the tensioning device are not parallel to each other, resulting in an angle, which causes the strip to deviate in one direction when it is wound on the winder, making the end surface of the strip uneven. At this time, the position of the guide roller of the tensioning device should be adjusted so that the reel busbar of the winder and the guide roller busbar of the tensioner are parallel to each other to correct the above phenomenon.
(2) When the strip is not inserted straight into the clamping groove of the winder, the strip will be offset at the beginning of winding. After a few turns of offset, the strip can automatically find its position. After that, The strips can be collected.
(3) The coil itself is uneven and uneven in thickness. After being cut into strips, the edge stress is released inconsistently. When the part is compressed by the tensioning device, the uniform tension force makes the strips uneven. Therefore, the pressing part of the tensioning device should be adjusted according to the actual conditions of the strips, and the strips can be collected properly after adjustment.
Whether the products after slitting can meet the requirements of the next process has a lot to do with the operator's familiarity with the equipment and the timely adjustment of the equipment. Under normal circumstances, after a period of use of the slitting line, the operator can understand the performance of the equipment, and adjust it in time during operation, so as to reduce the failure rate and finally meet the product requirements. If you have any questions or want to purchase slitting wire, please contact us.
Hengli is a professional custom silicon steel shearing line manufacturer. The main products are silicon steel shearing lines, slitters, automotive outer panel stamping and forming automation systems, online robots, high-precision sheet metal automatic shearing devices, industrial automation on-line inspection systems, Electrical automation devices, and overall solutions for automation control. The main products are synchronized with the world's advanced technology, and are widely used in the pillar industries of the national economy such as automobile manufacturing and parts processing, iron and steel metallurgical processing, electric power, and metal packaging.