If you want to buy mechanical shears to expand your business, then you must know more about shears. Many people only know that mechanical shears are used to cut various materials, but they know very little about other aspects. In this article, you will learn: What is a shearing machine? And how to choose a shearing machine.
What is a shearing machine?
Definition of plate shearing machine: A plate shearing machine uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade, and uses a reasonable blade gap to apply shearing force to metal plates of various thicknesses so that the plates can be broken and separated according to the required size.
A Shearing machine is a kind of forging machinery, and its main function is in the metal processing industry. Products are widely used in aviation, light industry, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction, shipbuilding, automobile, electric power, electrical appliances, decoration, and other industries, providing the required special machinery and complete sets of equipment.
A shearing machine is a machine that uses a reciprocating linear motion of one blade relative to another blade to cut a plate.
The cutting machine shall be able to ensure the straightness and parallelism of the shear surface and minimize the deformation of the plate material to obtain high-quality workpieces. The upper blade of the shearing machine is fixed on the knife holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the worktable.
The worktable is equipped with a holding ball to prevent the board from being scratched when sliding on it. The back gauge is used to position the plate, and the position is adjusted by the motor. The pressing cylinder is used to hold down the sheet to prevent the sheet from moving during the shearing process. Guardrails are safety devices to prevent industrial accidents. The return journey generally relies on nitrogen, which is fast and has little impact.
Classification of shearing machines: General shearing machines can be divided into foot type (manual) type, mechanical shearing machine, electric shearing machine, hydraulic pendulum shearing machine, and broken end shearing machine.
How to choose?
During the purchase, the following points should be noted:
1. Determine the specifications and parameters of the purchased machine according to your own needs and parameters, and at the same time consider the needs of the future expansion of the enterprise, leaving a certain margin to determine the parameters of the machine.
Especially for the shearing machine, for the material thickness of the material to be sheared, the size of the slitting machine, and other requirements, after the machine model parameters are determined, you can contact the manufacturer to purchase.
2. Identify which manufacturers make the machine you want to buy. In this link, it is often the easiest to ignore, because no matter which manufacturer is contacted, the manufacturer will basically inform the professional production of this type of product. In fact, the models produced by different manufacturers are often different, and manufacturers often provide various products by adjusting goods. Therefore, users should pay special attention to choosing the one that suits them best.
3. After contacting several companies that produce machines and obtaining the price, parameters, payment method, and shipping method of the machine, the most important step is to choose the manufacturer to buy. Generally, after removing the highest price and the lowest price, choose a reliable manufacturer, so as to obtain a better cost-performance while ensuring the quality and after-sales service.
4. Select a few special manufacturers as a comparison to understand the use, and quality of the machine, especially after-sales service. Taking all into consideration, choose the manufacturer with the best price and the best service.
5. After confirming the manufacturer, the next step is to sign a contract, pay a deposit, take delivery or cash on delivery, and other related matters.
The above introduces the relevant matters of the shearing machine and how to choose a shearing machine. It can be seen that it is very important to choose a reliable supplier. If you need to buy a shearing machine, please contact us.
DURMARK is a professional CNC machinery supplier in China. We focus on technology research and development and have a complete research and development team, including 16 senior engineers in design, drawing, optimization, and so on.
In addition, we have long-term close cooperation with domestic well-known metal forming machinery research institutes, manufacturers of peripheral automation equipment for cutting and stamping machinery, and manufacturers of CNC automation control systems.