On the basis of the original products, the transverse cutting line and the longitudinal cutting line have added a stepping function and an automatic material sorting function. The size of the sheet can be reduced layer by layer without re-inputting the size. Time for silicon steel sheets. So, do you know the difference? Read on to learn more.
The cross-cut line is used to uncoil, level, cut, and cut metal coils into flat sheets of the required length and stack them. It is suitable for processing cold-rolled and hot-rolled carbon steel, silicon steel, tinplate, stainless steel, and various metal materials after surface coating and cutting to length.
Silicon Steel Cross-Cutting Line Classification:
1. According to the thickness of the cross-cut plate, it can be divided into a thin plate cross-cutting line (processing thickness 0.1-3.0mm) and a thick plate cross-cutting line (processing thickness 3.0-6.0mm).
2. According to the slitting metal raw materials, it can be divided into copper strip cutting line, stainless steel cutting line, cold plate cutting line, silicon steel cutting line, and tinplate cutting line.
3. According to the degree of automation, it can be divided into fully automatic cutting lines and semi-automatic cutting lines.
The Composition of the Silicon Steel Slitting Line Structure:
The cutting line production line is mainly composed of a feeding trolley, uncoiler, leveling machine, feeding mechanism, shearing machine, conveying equipment, stacking equipment, and so on. The production line can be equipped with a slitting machine to cut the sheet into the required width, cut it to length, and stack it. It is a high-performance product integrating machines, electricity, and hydraulics. High degree of automation, simple and reliable operation. High precision of fixed length, the high flatness of sheet metal, neat stacking.
The slitting line is also called a slitting unit, slitting machine, strip-cutting machine, and scissors. It is mainly used for slitting and cutting coils such as tinplate, galvanized iron, silicon steel sheet, cold-rolled strip steel, stainless steel strip, aluminum strip, and steel strip. It cuts metal coils into strips of various widths required and then harvests the strips into small rolls for use in the next process. It is necessary equipment for transformers, motors, and other metal strips to be finely cut.
Type of Silicon Steel Slitting Line:
1. According to the thickness of the slitting plate, it can be divided into a thin plate slitting line (processing thickness 0.1-3.0mm) and a thick plate slitting line (processing thickness 3.0-6.0mm).
2. According to the slitting metal raw materials can be divided into copper strip slitting lines, stainless steel slitting lines, cold plate slitting lines, silicon steel slitting lines, and tinplate slitting lines.
3. According to the degree of automation, it can be divided into fully automatic slitting lines and semi-automatic slitting lines.
Applicable Occupation of Silicon Steel Slitting Line:
Mainly suitable for transformers, motors, home appliances, automobiles, building materials, packaging industries, etc.
Loading trolley feeding--Upper uncoiler uncoiling-Outfeed rack--Uncoiling storage pit--Circular shear machine slitting--Scrap edge organization--Transition frame---Tension organization--Coiler- Unloading trolley-hydraulic components-electrical control system-pneumatic components.
The production process of the slitting machine is feeding trolley-cooler-leading equipment-dragging leveling machine-head shearing machine-1# swing bridge-correction feeding equipment-slitting machine-waste edge winder-feeding frame -2# swing bridge - pre-dividing equipment - tensioner - feeding equipment - coil shearing machine - steering drum - rear axle - winder - discharge trolley - auxiliary support - hydraulic system - electrical system.
The above briefly introduces the difference between silicon steel transverse shearing line and longitudinal shearing line. If you want to buy a silicon steel shearing device, please contact us.
Hengli is a professional custom silicon steel shearing equipment manufacturer. Founded in 2005, it is a national high-tech enterprise specializing in the research, development, and manufacture of high-end industrial automation equipment. It is one of the main suppliers of sheet metal cutting and forming automation equipment in China. The main products are synchronized with the world's advanced technology, and are widely used in the pillar industries of the national economy such as automobile manufacturing and parts processing, iron, and steel metallurgical processing, electric power, and metal packaging.