Generally speaking, the shearing machine is divided into two categories: CNC hydraulic shearing machine and mechanical shearing machine. But what the customer cares about is not this, but the choice according to the economical practicability, how to choose the shearing machine reasonably? It is selected according to the thickness of the plate.
The thickness of the plate is generally divided into three grades: 1mm-5mm, 6mm-16mm, and 18-30mm. We call it a thin plate, medium plate, and thick plate respectively. According to three grades, it is divided into thin plate shearing machines, medium and heavy plate shearing machines, and thick plate shearing machines.
The working principle of the shearing machine:
A shearing machine is a machine that uses an upper blade relative to the other lower blade to perform a reciprocating linear motion up and down to cut a plate. With the help of the moving upper blade and the fixed lower blade, the scientific and reasonable blade gap is used to apply a shear force to the plates of various thicknesses (1mm-25mm), forcing the plates to break and separate according to the specifications and sizes required by customers.
The difference between CNC hydraulic shears and mechanical shears:
1. The transmission mode of the shearing machine is different. The CNC hydraulic shearing machine is driven by hydraulic pressure, and the mechanical shearing machine is driven by mechanical transmission.
2. The shearing principle is different, the CNC hydraulic shearing machine is a pendulum type, and the mechanical shearing machine is a gate type.
3. The precision control effect is different. The CNC hydraulic shearing machine is program-controlled, while the mechanical shearing machine is manually regulated.
Shears are classified by use
Special shearing machine
Use with other equipment to complete special purposes:
1. Shearing machine for cold bending forming line: such as special shearing machine configured on production lines such as automobile longitudinal beam cold bending line, carriage side baffle production line, color steel plate forming line, etc.;
2. Shearing machine for steel structure production line: it is mostly used for angle steel and H-beam automatic production line to complete the shearing process;
3. Plate opening and leveling line shearing machine: It is a high-speed shearing machine designed to meet the requirements of high-speed cutting of the production line for plate uncoiling and leveling. The thick plate line is mostly a hydraulic high-speed shearing machine, and the thin plate line is more Equipped with the pneumatic shearing machine; the high-speed line is equipped with a flying shearing machine, continuous production and high efficiency.
Inclined blade shearing machine
The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are at an angle. Generally, the upper blade is inclined, and the inclination angle is generally 1°to 6°. The shearing force of the inclined blade shearing machine is smaller than that of the flat blade shearing machine, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced, and the practical application is the most.
Flat blade shearing machine
The shearing quality is good, the distortion is small, but the shearing force is large and the energy consumption is large. More mechanical transmission. The upper and lower cutting edges of the shearing machine are parallel to each other and are often used in hot-cutting billets and slabs in rolling mills.
Multi-purpose shearing machine
1. Combined punching and shearing machine: It can complete the shearing of the sheet and the profile, which is mostly used in the blanking process;
2. Sheet metal bending and shearing machine: that is, two processes of cutting and bending can be completed on the same machine.
The above briefly introduces different types of shears. If you want to buy shears, please contact us.
Hengli is a professional custom sheet metal shearing devices manufacturer. It is a national high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and development and manufacture of high-end industrial automation equipment, and one of the main suppliers of metal sheet cutting and forming automation equipment in China. Our main products are synchronized with the world's advanced technologies and are widely used in the pillar industries of the national economy such as automobile manufacturing and parts processing, iron and steel metallurgy processing, electric power, and metal packaging.