A metal slitting machine is a kind of equipment for longitudinal slitting of wide coil materials. Therefore, this equipment is used in various industries, and we can understand it from the scope of use and its composition.
A metal slitting machine is mainly used for slitting metal coils
This is also the mainstream product in the current metal shearing equipment, which is often seen in the market. Such as strip steel, stainless steel, copper...It is mainly used in steel processing manufacturers (steel market operators, steel rolling manufacturers, electrical industry, automobiles, stamping parts, etc.).
Reasonable layout, convenient operation, high degree of automation, high production efficiency, and high working accuracy, can process various cold-rolled, hot-rolled coils, silicon steel plates, stainless steel plates, color plates, aluminum plates, and various types of electroplating or coating.
Structural composition and function
1. Material storage table: used for storage of raw materials to be processed, also known as raw material standby.
2. Rolling trolley: transport the standby raw materials stored in the storage table into the uncoiler, and pass the raw materials into the uncoiler through functions such as ascending, descending, and moving back and forth.
3. Uncoiler: usually a single cantilever type, if the weight of the raw material is large, auxiliary support needs to be added at the end of the uncoiler. Generally, the visual/rear movement method is used, and it can also be fully automatic and automatic, but it needs to increase the expensive cost.
A. Cone head type uncoiler: The cone head type decoiler is suitable for raw materials with an inner diameter from the cone head to the cone tail, but it is generally suitable for medium thickness raw materials above 3mm because it is easy to cause damage to the edge of the inner ring of the raw material.
B. Ladder uncoiler: The uncoiler of this method is only suitable for multi-standard inner diameter raw materials and is generally divided into 2~4 grades, but the operation is relatively intuitive and convenient compared to the single-head cantilever, and its front and rear movement is usually driven by an oil cylinder.
4. Pinch feeding, leveling, and head shearing: The pinch pairing wheel usually adopts hydraulic, pneumatic and electric lifting devices, and the leveling machine generally adopts electric lifting and worm gear structure to ensure the stability of lifting and positioning. Hydraulic shears are usually used to ensure that the ends of the raw material entering the disc shears are flush. The drive is generally driven by a step-less speed regulating motor to ensure the smooth synchronization of the line speed of the whole machine.
5. Looper pit: also known as raw material storage buffer pit, usually 2~4 meters in depth and 3~4 meters in length, as a buffer device for raw materials to match the speed of the pinch feed and the slitting machine, it usually adopts the transition of hydraulic and electric lifting. The platform feeds the raw materials into the pinch and lateral guide devices, and the transition platen generally uses rollers and anti-scratch materials as the raw materials to contact the transition surface.
6. Side guide and clamping device: The side guide is used as a lateral positioning device for the material when it is advancing rapidly. It usually adopts a vertical roller or vertical plate structure to ensure the horizontal positioning of the raw material during slitting, so as not to run away. The cutting width of the finished product is poor due to the edge; the clamping device generally adopts a pair of rollers to ensure the flatness of the raw material before cutting.
7. Disc scissors: Disc scissors, also known as slitting machines, are the core device of the production line. They can cut different widths of finished products through different combinations of blades and spacers.
The precision of the slitting cutter shaft is very high. Its longitudinal runout, lateral runout, and its mechanical strength all determine the accuracy of the finished product. The accuracy requirements of its accessories such as round blades and blade spacers also determine the accuracy of the finished product and the time of arranging the blades, which directly affects the processing output.
There are generally two ways to return the material: the rubber ring return and the pressure plate return. The positioning of the blade and the blade spacer includes the nut positioning and the more expensive hydraulic shaft lock.
8. Transition platform: The transition platform is a device that transitions the sheared finished product into the buffer pit of the finished looper. It is required that it can be lifted freely with the part close to the disc shear, which is convenient for the functions of blade arrangement and finished product quality measurement. The tailing platen device prevents the finished product from falling into the looper pit after cutting to form chaotic belts and knots.
9. Waste edge coiling machine: The waste edge coiler adopts a disc type collecting device, which coils the waste edge after the material is cut into bundles to facilitate the storage and transportation of the waste edge wire and is generally supplemented by a screw type guide device Or cam link type guide device, its drive adopts step-less speed change and tension control type motor drive, supplemented by emergency stop brake, there are two ways of manual unloading and automatic unloading.
10. Finished buffer pit: The length is about 3~4 meters, and the depth is usually about 4~7 meters depending on the thickness of the material, the number of strips, and the diameter of the raw material coil. When cutting multiple sheets of sheet material into strips, the length of the finished product is different due to the thickness tolerance of the raw material and the uneven tension of the tension production station. The looper pit has functions such as speed buffering and sleeve storage.
11. Front separation device: The front separation device is to pre-separate the finished product before it enters the tension production station so that the finished product belt will not be overlapped and overlapped when it is squeezed by tension. Generally, it consists of two separate positioning and anti-jump belts. It is composed of pressing rollers. The front section adopts a separating shaft that can be lifted and lowered, which can prevent the plastic deformation of the pressed plate caused by the pressing rollers.
12. Tension generation station: The tension generation station is divided into the traditional plate type tension station, the more advanced belt tension station, and the roller type tension station. Usually, the adjustable hydraulic pressure is used to lift and lower the pressure to achieve the function of generating tension. The belt type and the roller type The sliding friction resistance is used to generate tension.
A. The traditional tension station may cause scratches and scratches on the surface of the easily scratched sheet due to the relative sliding between the tension pad and the strip. The tension generated by it is almost suitable for the collection of all surface-resistant thickness materials or non-bright mirror panels.
B. The belt tension station is generated by the difference in sliding resistance between the belt and the inner tension roller and is suitable for surface protection of bright mirror panels. Material damage to individual thicknesses and narrow belts may occur due to belt gaps, etc.
C. The roller tension station is suitable for the tension generation of thin plates below 0.5. Its working principle is to generate tension through the resistance of the roller or the speed difference between the roller and the belt. For thicker plates, it may cause damage to the roller surface and cannot guarantee its use.
Due to factors such as uniform tension, simple tension adjustment, simple structure, and convenient maintenance, the traditional tension generating station can easily cause scratches on the finished product, which can be solved by attaching a film to the surface.
13. Pinch and shearing machine: The pinch machine is used as a power supply device when the finished tape enters the winder, or the material after slitting the finished product is fed into the winder by the splitting and shearing machine.
Power supply device, generally used Pneumatic, oil, electric and other driving methods are used to complete its due functions. The shearing machine usually adopts the hydraulic shearing machine, which has the function of cross-cutting when the finished product is divided into rolls and is attached with the finished product guide and flattening wheel.
14. Rewinder: The rewinder, also known as the finished product rewinder, is a device that rewinds the cut finished product into a roll. The winding drum adopts an expandable and shrinkable structure to facilitate the smooth exit of the finished product, and a separation device is attached to prevent the finished product The belt is crossed and stacked and the end face of the finished product is rolled flat. Hydraulic lifting is used. With the help of the counterbalance valve, it can automatically rise against the resistance when the finished product becomes larger and larger. The push plate device is hydraulically driven to remove the finished tape from the reel. Smooth rollout.
When collecting heavier finished rolls, it is supplemented by auxiliary support devices. The drive motor is driven by a constant power DC motor to ensure the coiling power when coiling large coils and ensure that the coil is not tower-shaped. There is a quick break braking device to prevent pulling the belt broach.
15. Unloading trolley: It adopts hydraulic lifting and a "V"-shaped structure design to ensure the stability of the finished coil, and the finished coil is transported out of the take-up reel by the hydraulic or electric drive and arrives at a place where it can be easily lifted. In order to prevent the finished tape from tipping over, there is generally an anti-rolling vertical roller jack.
16. Electrical control cabinet, console, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic generating station, etc.
The above mainly describes the composition and function of the metal slitting machine. If you want to know more or want to buy a metal slitting machine, please contact us.
Hengli is a professional Chinese sheet metal cutting equipment supplier. Our main products are synchronized with the world's advanced technologies and are widely used in the pillar industries of the national economy such as automobile manufacturing and parts processing, iron and steel metallurgy processing, electric power, and metal packaging.
The company aims to become a technology pioneer and market leader in the metal blanket forming industry, insist on innovation, build a brand, and prosper China's equipment manufacturing.